Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hot day >.<



Back to blogging now after Playing Dragonica.Now tired >.<.I just reach lvl 17 now 50% my thief.Maybe tomoro can advance 2nd job at lvl 20 hope so.same wif my sis shes lvl 18 now magician.




Anyway i finally can upload a picture from blogger.for bout 2 weeks i cant upload any picture cause of maybe a bug in blogger.This picture i took around 1 month ago.During morning when i going sch.I just love it >.<






Today went to the Singapore Archives Museum during 1pm.Wif my group for the project we are doing for my life skils subjeCt.After went to eat the Za jiang mian aka minch meat noodle wif my fren.=p






Omg.Just as i was typing this post.A beetle flew in my room.Arhhhhh! the 2nd beetle flew in after i caught the first 1.Cant belive my luck >..< .Now after this post im gonna catch the beetle or else i wont sleep the whole night.I got FEAR of BUGS.


No comments:

Post a Comment