Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Teacher's Day :)


today is teacher's day so i got no school yea.Anyway the 2 days didin't update cause playing Dragonica.>.<



i think im addicted to this game.I am now lvl 25.Wanted to post some of the screenshots but donoue why cant find them in the dragonica folder.Anyway i will be uploading maybe videos of my char in dragonica killing wif very cool skills.I just got my Fire Dragon upper Screwdriver skill.Roxs for mi.



My sis is lvl 22 in Dragonica.She also advance 2nd job.Grats her =P I am gonna upload my sis lvl 9 licence today or later cause ytd my camera battery flat.Cant record.



Yesterday went to help My Bff Lily to take her lvl 10 licence.And i pass >.< .Glad she happy =P



Updated My PlayList wif some Techno that I am Currently addicted Cause its just sooo cool.Go Check it out .Going Dragonica now find mi there.

No comments:

Post a Comment