Monday, September 14, 2009

Today's 17th birthday

Yo all.~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's birthday i still went to school.>.< Got no Choice lolx.Thanks for all your Birthday wishes.

Dismissed early at 4.30pm Came back then i go lan shop.

Played there till 9pm+.i 1v1 dota wif my fren.I was winning at first using my Bone Flecther hero.Butin the end still lose lolx.

After came back and ate My mom cook SpageThetti for mi plus KFC.Delicious!>.<
Watch fringe after dinner.Fringe is my favourite show men!
Then i ate my Chocolate birthday cake.Then last of all My Favourite exciting show called Lost Season 5 at 12am to 1am .

2 comments:

  1. Hye Kev so sry didnt wish u HAPPY BIRTHDAY yesterday.. i forgot.. so now i wan 2 say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! stay happy 4ever n TC~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...wow...dint know im only a day younger from u.Ahaha.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete