Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Today no School >.<


Morning all.Today got a msg from Alan my teacher.He is sick so no need go school.Wish him get well better soon^^



Anyway i got a scam call from this number just now +85265270000 and i pick up and answer.Then i hear a chinese woman lolx.It was soft cant hear properly.I keep saying hello then no one reply lolx.



Then went to search for the number at blackle site and it was a scam saying it was a china scammer calling from hong kong.>.< If u see this incoming number on your hp.Dont pick up.It is a scam telemarketing call.Or u can pick up and talk to them in zulu language or what ever.Lolx



Cant plae Dragonica now got a server maintanence till 5pm >.<



Cant upload my sister lvl 8 licence cause she save her audition replay on my laptop.My laptop cant full mode oni can window mode so can't watch any replay.Will upload her next lvl 9 licence next time again



Off to lunch now 안녕히계세요(annyeonghi gyeseyo)

No comments:

Post a Comment