Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My New Laptop >.<

Yea finally can upload.Just now a few hours ago cant upload picture on Blogger.Luckily Now can.This laptop is quite small lols.A 10.1 Inch screen only.





By the way Lily u said u wan to see my new laptop picture.Here u go^^This laptop my mum yesterday went to collect.She say got offer upgrade Internet speed and get a free laptop via sms.



Only 50 customers in Sg.So she called,Luckily shes 1 among the 50.Normally u can see my study table is always dam mesy wif dust all over.So i Clean it.The Dust I enuff to roll into a small ball Lols >.<



Anyway i have been trying to download Audition the Game into this.But Cant.The audi website i go download is a rar file while the rest or the other games when i download have .exe thingy.Anyway....Il try again tmr.Before i go sleeep.Check out this video and nice country song ^^>>>>>>When the man comes around

No comments:

Post a Comment