Friday, March 13, 2009

What a Lucky and Unlucky day.

The lucky thing today during My Zak is that we got 6 Zak helms drops during the 2 x drop rate!

The Unlucky thing is that my triple throw didn't drop once again.I am just so unlucky and got that frustrated feeling cause our zak was downed during the 2 x drop rate timing.I even lost my helm cause of my stupid decision >.< .

Now let me explain----after the zak was downed there was a few like 3 to 4 helms left.So i decided to rehelm.The first helm was good.It has 16 luck but i wanted 17 luck.

So there was a few more helms to change so i change it and the 2 helms was average.There was 1 more helm at the right hand side of the map.So i tried my luck and drop it and when i went to take it.GUESS What. T.T It dissapeared just after 1 to 3 secs when i went to loot it.F7. Spiky signing out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment