Sunday, March 15, 2009

*~*Sp*~*ik*~*ys*~*ta*~*rs*~*

Today at maplesea,i farmed once again another 5m mesoes.Now i have 35m +
If you ask why am i doing this instead of training.

The answer that i will tell you is i am saving my mesoes to buy a better craven with weapon attack above 57.It is very embarassing to show people my noob 54 wa craven.All because of the hacker who hacked my account and took my craven and mesoes quite long ago.

At around 6+ when there is an event of bosses evading mushroom shrine,I went there to try and see what boss was there.

When i change channel,my com started to hang and lag.F5
Then when the page came out,i was in front of HORNTAIL Head and got hit while i was on hang.

I knew i died even after i disconnected.Luckily i only lose 1%.>.<

Before i go try going to this website called Click>>>> "Will It Blend?" I was addicted watching all of his videos.He will blend anything wif his pro blender.

No comments:

Post a Comment