Monday, March 23, 2009

I was Lucky to pass 1 30%

Lucky the 30% Claw for attack passed if not i would have quited maple.

During my First 60% scroll,It passed.The second failed.The third also failed.The Forth scroll passes.The fifth failed.

Then it was 52 wa 2 slots left.It was as good as 56 wa even if i passed 2 60%.But thats below average.So i tried my luck scrolling a 30% Claw For Attack to my claw.I was thinking if i failed il quit maple or if i passed i will keep playing.So i depend my fate on that 30% scroll to determine.

Luckily it passed!Il be playing maple more!Then it was 57 wa 1 slot left.I was thinking of scrolling another 30% scroll but i decided to play save^^.I scrolled another 60% and it too passed.

All my farming of mesoes was worth it to change my noob 54 WA craven to a 59 WA average claw.It was better then my previous hacked craven of 57 Wa.^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment