Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Summer is Here! Swt. "@.<"

The HEAT here in Singapore is Supeeer HOT these days.. NEED MAGNUM ICE Cream! >..< While here in Sg suffering from the HEAT,Thailand Flood is going on now.
Scroll down to the bottom to read more..


Check out my NEW Cityville (HD) video =p

Created a video using the new tool in youtube called Stupeflix!
This is me from my baby hood to child hood.(also includes my sister in the vid)
Enjoy=p


My UFO Book Recommendation 
(ps.SKIP this section if u are a skeptical on all this rubbish =) )

Went to library and borrowed this book called 
"Contactees" 
(A History of Alien-human Interaction)


For those Ufo believers like me..
I recommend this book as it
can suck you in ..as the infomation is fantastically interesting and Mind Blowing!


It tell's you vivid and detailed description of all the Contactees.


You can go to your Local library and borrow this
 or
Click the Link to buy it !




IF u didin't know,
THAILAND Flood just happened and the death toll claimed 21 people and counting,
leaving almost 716,000 people stranded and people claiming its the worst FLOOD in 50 years of their Lives

Also in KUALA TERENGGANU,heavy rain since monday cause flash floods forcing hundreds of people to abandon their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment