Sunday, March 6, 2011

My New Hamsters

My 2 new hamsters and hamster videos (Brownie and Sandy) 

Yesterday me and my sister went to buy 2 new hamsters!
We had a hard time choosing them....but we bought it anyway =p

Named them (Brownie and Sandy) 1 male and female.
Check this out! This is Brownie!So cute!
He's doing self maintenance 
Lol.

Brownie Waking up from his dream..

So after both of em has woken up,i videod them up close and personal =p


The light brown hamster in this video,.she's called Sandy
Sandy is very active at night..climbing the cage every single time..theres 1 time i carried and she was scrambling from my hand.Lol

Plus around 1min and 40 secs of this video..Sandy has just woken up.Its like the rise of an undead!Coming from the bottom of the bedding.Lol!


I gave them carrots but they don't seem to like it.


I will try another kind of fruits next time .=p


3min 21secs..Are they kissing ? Lol 


Maybe brushing each others teeth.~


Last few seconds!Brownie says "HI" TO YOU =p


thks for reading =p 


Creating a new page on this blog to post pictures and videos of (Brownie and Sandy) in Progress...........

No comments:

Post a Comment