Sunday, February 20, 2011

What a Hot Weeek !

Went to Watch "NO STRINGS ATTACHED" featuring Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher this afternoon!
The Movie was funny,Sexy and romantic.!I personally love it! =p the story has a great ending too.~
Both of them met up again after 15 years and went to became sex frens..Then Slowly Love develops betwwen them =p
And yea Natalie portman is way hot at 30! Ludacris was also in the movie! His Special sentence was "LOOK at My FACe!


I gave this movie rating 4 and 1/2 Stars Over 5! Worth your time and money! But! Oni 18 and above.>..<


Bought my new Razer Abyssus Mouse and many t-shirts,long sleeves and shorts over the past week till today..
=p Some of the new songs this week going into my Phone!
HIT THE LIGHTS by Jay Sean
2GETHER by Far East Movement
CHAMPION by CHipmunk feat Chris Brown
BUMPY RIDE by THE HOOSIERS
BORN THIS WAY by LAdy GAGA
JUST CANT GET ENOUGH by Black eye peas
I NEED A DOCTOR by Dr DRE
YOUNG BLOOD by The naked and famous 


No comments:

Post a Comment