Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hey all=p

Today is my last day of my work at Lucky supermarket=p


I am freee Lol.1 thing i will miss is helping people to carry or help them.I have a good feeling everytime i help some1 its like Karma=p


And so yea..im embracing for Chinese new year now ..meeting cousins and relatives all around singapore once again this coming feb 3 and throughout the week =p 


Currently playing Part time BrotherHoodMs and L.O.L (League of Legends) The new beta game..some how dota graphics seems much better !!!


Look at some1 Lol typing this and arriving at my blog! @.<


Feedjit Live roxs Lol.. 
    

Singapore arrived from google.com.sg on "www.kevinlovesp.blogspot.com" by searching for Kevin chew wife.

10:54:33 -- 1 day 15 hours


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL =P
2011 GONG XI FA CAI FROM "SPIKYFTW"




This song describes my feeling=p pretty nice =p

No comments:

Post a Comment