Saturday, February 20, 2010

Updated my bloggy =p

Updated my blog =p Delete some stuff that makes my blog laggy.

I Bought this Taylor Swift Platinum Alblum Yesterday.>.< 

 I wish i got a limited edition Taylor's Big poster like lady gaga.
But my Dvd player on my living room cant plae dvd ... 
Something is wrong wif the player

.But anyway nvm i watch it on my laptop.=p Taylor's new song i like it! Especially Jump And Fall.. Her song >>> called "Today Was A Fairytale " is my FAvourite.
Featured On The Movie. ( Valentines Day ) The movie i will rate it 5 STARS cause she was in the movie and the Humor .

 Mafia wars Bangkok i got a Good Bug lols I click episode 5b and immediately lvl 4 Mastery!

Updated my Playlist with This song.Love it >.<
Need Satellite PHones >.< Lagging off


No comments:

Post a Comment