Sunday, February 7, 2010

UFO 1st part ! YEsterday night



Saw this UFo around 10.30 while walking back from hougang mall.

I saw this around 11.10 pm+ at hougang ave 6 Block 532 Facing NORTH

6 FEB 2010

I ran home and grab my camera and recorded it.

I believed in UFO around 3 years ago.I was reading many books about UFOs untill my interest stopped.

Now i saw it with my own eyes.This UFo was also there at the same place on Friday.

Quite shaky because i am using my hand to Video it.
Not only mi saw it.Around 7 ppl also saw it.

I showed my mum and she said it was a Kite .... Come on!Who will fly a kite at 10.30pm?
My father said it was a remote controlled Air device.Cant be it was too high up.,

Whether u believe it.It's up to u

If it appears again today.. I will go even closer !

Comment if u saw the same Thing or link mi a video THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment