Saturday, December 12, 2009

Yes! I reach rank 5 IN RYDAH =p


Finally yesterday i reached rank 5 of the ranking list =p. I must keep my rank 5.=p Sorry Evelyn that i took yur rank 5 >.<

Didint saw u on9 for like the whole day yesterday.

2 days ago i went out wif My boss Of CoffeeShop and Znd =p .Followed Znd tobuy his skinny jeans but when he went to eat lunch.He forgot to bring his wallet.f7

Anyway Mafia wars have a Bug.I cant go for 2 days!T.T Energy pack have been delayed for 2 days.

About the weather .........It is HOT HOT HOT here for 3 days T.T Never in december it gets so hot.I think that climate change is happening now.Look at the australia wildfires that are cause by the hot weather. And near Us..Super blizzard storm plunging the weather - degress 12 people have already died. >.<

Luckily They are hosting COP 15 Copenhagen meeetins =p

Going back rydah soon to keep my rank 5 position =p

No comments:

Post a Comment