Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Am going to be rank 4 today =p SpikyFTW


I am updating my blog now since i have time =p Blog Maintanence now to reduce the lag of my blog.


And by the way my sis have her new blog find it below =p


Finally its raining in hougang here after 4 days wif Super hot weather .>.< A few more reborns and i will be rank 4 soon =p Mafia Wars still got problem ................... >.< When will they fix the bug??? Cleaned my Real FISH TANK YEsterday >.< Very Dirty.And now its crystal clean =p


SpikyFTW Signing out =p

3 comments:

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the sort of hombre who enjoys to seek hot stuff. Presently I am building my personal photovoltaic panels. I am doing it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I am using the net as the only path to acheive that. I stumbled upon a very brilliant website which explains how to make pv panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

    I am not sure bout how accurate the info given there is. If some guys over here who had xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the site it will be great and I would highly appreciate it, cause I extremely lav solar panel construction.

    Tnx for reading this. You people are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
    Dismiss Crawling Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Find High Quality Movies, Console Games, Music, Software & Download Them @ Maxed Out Rates

    [URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

    ReplyDelete