Friday, July 17, 2009

Lost my Phone On tha hall on wednesday >.<


It was Sports and Wellness lesson on wednesday.I reach school and then went up to the hall to mark attendance.AFter that i was going to play badminton with my friend.The phone was with mi when i went to take a badminton racket.



Then,i went to my bag and put my hp in my bag and zip it.So everyone was distracted on the games we were playing.Then we didint suspect anything cause we were busily playing.



Wednesday: Around 3pm i went to break for 30minutes and went to the toilet to wear my long pants.At that time i still didint notice that my hp was missing.So i just went on the next class.The class lasted till 5.50pm+The bag was still with me all the way since i was dismissed from Sw.





Then i remembered my hp was in my front zipper.I took it to check the time and GUess what?! It was gone >.< then i went down to retrace my steps and went to the toilet and the hall to check again.





But there was none.I tried calling every time but it was off so someone must have taken it.Cause i remember putting my hp in my bag when it was still on.Problably some1 off it.





So mi and my fren went to report to the Dm.Then we tell him what happnened and the rest





Thurday: Dm went to our class this morning to see whether any1 in my class would own up.But i dont think my classmate took it.It could be the other class who take.We still dont know >.<





10.45.pm my mother tried to called my hp and finally my hp was ringing and On!!!Straight away i knew someone got my phone and on it.He did not answer cause i know this type of people that are not honest and he did not plan to return it anyway.So now my Hp number is temporary disconnected till i get another.I am just Unlucky always >.< .But i am not gonna give up finding the person who took it.I will keep searching till i find it.When there is Hope there is a chance ^_^



If any1 see this model of my hp In Ite.Inform Me^^ tytytytytytytytyt









No comments:

Post a Comment