Friday, February 20, 2009

I am so Freak out by this Wasp!

Took this picture on the floor this morning while i was taking my breakfast and saw this under my sofa in my living room.

Yikes!It happened yesterday when i came home from school and i heard a buzzing sound behind my living room curtain.

It was creating a irritating buzzzz and hitting the window panel.Wth!

So i ran to my room and close my window and my door for optimized protection.My heart was beating so fast cause i have a fear of bugs and creepy crawlies.I was so FREAKED OUT

I thought it was a cockcroch or a beatle or a bee or a wasp but i didnt know till the next day i found out that it was dead under the sofa.I still not sure whether it is a bee or a wasp.It just makes me feel scared and unsafe >.< .Pls dont enter my house already.I am a anti-bug and anti-creepy crawlies.

Good luck seeing this pic.



No comments:

Post a Comment