Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hot day today .. Some raycity Pictures!

This past few days dam hot >.< .Please just rain 1 time .

Yesterday our group just did finish our lifeskills project .About the movie accepted.Presentation was quite scary lol .

But luckily theres a mike.I just recovered from my cough. Im now fully ok !

Look a Booster Glitch left on the road lol >.<



Boosting While taking Screenshot.This nice Blur Effect Cool! >.<


Look my camera sinked into the floor Lol



 

Can You Guess Where is this?
It is located at Nansam Town somewhere in the Drains =p



Superman Cars..



If You Are lucky enuff u Can Bingo your Power Engine to Unique Immediately=p




 Look ! Its Spiderman! 


 
Donut Tires Just Got Today=p Sold for 69k At Fm

 
Usable Steer lvl 27 Still left Tires and Brake >.<


Hwayang University Town for Lvl 30 And Above =p

 
I find it nicer then nansam town >.<


 
Its like A korean mini palace >.<


The store place.



Parking outside Korean Flats=p


See that Spiky Guy? Thats me =p

Bye off to raycity =p Check out my guild bloggy

No comments:

Post a Comment